Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Kiss - I Was Made For Lovin' You ( HQ 1080p HD Upscale )

Kiss - I Was Made For Lovin' You ( HQ 1080p HD Upscale )

Uploaded on Oct 27, 2011          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyNT3lFB5NQ
Kiss - I Was Made For Lovin' You ( HQ 1080p HD Upscale )

"I Was Made for Lovin' You" is a song by American hard rock band Kiss, originally released on their 1979 album Dynasty. It was released as the A-side of their first single from the album. It was the band's second Gold single, selling over 1 million copies. The single was certified Platinum in the US on August 16, 1979, and in Canada on August 1, 1979. The B-side of the single is the album track "Hard Times", which was written by Ace Frehley. The single reached #11 on the US Billboard singles chart. The song also became a massive hit in Australia reaching #1 on the ARIA charts in 1979. The song also charted in Western Europe, it became a top 20 hit in Sweden, a top 10 hit in Norway, made it to the number 2 position in France, Germany, Switzerland, and Austria. In the Netherlands it was a #1.

More info at http://en.wikipedia.org

This video clip was literally a pain in the ass to process. So very noisy with fizz, scratches and block artifacts all over the place. I wanted to scream. No joke.

De-noising took multiple passes lasting many hours to remove each type of 'dirt' and 'noise' before leaving the video in a much better state than it was in the first place. This blurry video was also very low on visual detail and I've gone all out to preserve as much detail as possible during the de-noising process. I didn't get rid of all of it because this would have damaged the video further and so I stopped at a certain point. I doubt you will actually notice the remaining noise artifacts anyway.

Colors and lighting had to be fixed as it was terrible to begin with. For a while I thought that someone had made a mistake and had actually shot this video in black and white. Cue sarcastic grimace.

It was sharpened to a pleasant visual level while scaling it to HD resolution and the overall filter combo has given it a sleek 'glossy' look compared to the original crappy mpg file. Those of you that have it in your collection can see the dramatic difference between that and my restoration of this video. Audio did not need to be touched as it was excellent already and sounds great, so turn up that volume!

This is the best quality video for this Kiss song that you will find on youtube. I hope you will enjoy it. Please tell others about my channel and the videos I have restored! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment