Tuesday, February 26, 2013


Rod’s from Gods, Meteors and The Next Great Deception

 
939208_20081030_embed005I wonder how Bill Cooper must have felt in early June 2001 when he announced on his radio program that all the signs in the media where pointing towards a new boogie man named “Osama Bin Laden” would soon pop up and attack New York.
Going out on a limb like that for someone in Bill’s position could either make or break all the good work he put into the community.
Now 12 years later I find myself in a similar predicament   Do I go public with the twilight meme’s I see, or do I remain silent in fear that I am wrong?   Seeing as how your reading this article, it seems I’ve decided to go public.

The 3rd Card – The Asteroid Deception

On last weeks show, we played a clip from the “Disclosure” conference of Dr. Carol Rosin who allegedly worked for Wernher von Braun while he developed missiles and rockets for the US power structure.
In that clip, she claimed that von Braun had told her of 4 upcoming deceptions to weaponize space with  public support by creating a false threat.
First would be the cold war (which we see has completed) and then next they would use terrorists to attack us and keep us fearful.
According to Rosin, the third and fourth threats were the most interesting of her testimony.  The third would be asteroids and meteors, giving them the reason to build massive space weapons followed by the fourth threat which would be an alien invasion.
If you look around the world, one would tend to think that Dr. Rosin was correct.
The problem comes when you try to find any information on Dr. Rosin’s qualifications or connection to Wernher von Braun.  According to any legitimate sources I could find there was no evidence that this woman worked for NASA, von Braun or anyone really.   I can find no credible evidence to present to you that she was indeed who she said she was.
For years I negated her testimony (and most of the Disclosure conference) and assumed it was more disinformation to pollute the conspiracy community with more garbage.

Space Warden and Rods from the Gods

About 6 weeks ago I joined Olav Phillips on Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis to discuss Solar Warden, strange sightings in the sky of craft and the film Alternative 3.
Regular readers here will know at the end of that program (a massive 4 hour interview!) we received a caller by the name of “Ray” who claimed to work on a project known as Space Warden.
Since then I have been pouring over my research and looking for clues to what exactly is going on above our heads.
If we look to the story of Gary McKinnon, the UK hacker who managed to break into NASA computers using nothing more than a modem and Windows 95, some weird patterns exist.
“I found a list of officers’ names,” he claims, “under the heading ‘Non-Terrestrial Officers’… What I think it means is not earth-based. I found a list of ‘fleet-to-fleet transfers’ and a list of ship names. I looked them up. They weren’t U.S. Navy ships. What I saw made me believe they have some kind of spaceship, off-planet.” ~ Source
Now if you truly believe that the US government is that lax at computer security at US Space Command, I have a wonderful bridge in San Francisco for you to buy for only a dollar.
You will also notice from the same article, McKinnon made this revelation:
“Once you’re on the network, you can do a command called NetStat – Network Status – and it lists all the connections to that machine. There were hackers from Denmark, Italy, Germany, Turkey, Thailand… every night for the entire five to seven years I was doing this.” ~ Source
So if McKinnon wasn’t the only one hacking into those servers, why is he the only one that is being publicly arrested (though he is now free and will not be extradited to the US)?
My belief is someone in NASA/Space Command/NATO/NORAD or whoever wanted this information to be seen by the public.
If the apparent threat that McKinnon caused was going to reveal a top-secret space program, they wouldn’t have used official sources to prosecute him.  Instead, he would have had a car accident or be robbed and killed as he went to the store.
The fact that McKinnon is not only alive, but talking publicly about what he saw says that they want us to  know about these things.

Meteors-a-go-go

So how does McKinnon relate to Dr. Rosin’s testamony and what happened over Russia with the meteor?
Well, it comes from a few strange occurrences dealing with the incoming asteroid. First was the strange event that this meteor arrived on the same time-frame as Asteroid DA-14. The prime viewing location was close to where the meteor crashed.
Secondly was what happened after the event.  Russia moved in 20,000 “rescuers” and sealed off the area. Then they began diving looking for fragments of the meteor in a local lake.
Seems to me that this is a bit on the massive side of things.  Why move in so many thousands of people for just a few injuries from flying glass?  Why seal off the area of the impact and start scouring it for near-microscopic fragments of a space rock?  Why ban pictures from the impact area?
Perhaps the Russian power structure is looking for signs of space weapons.  Sounds crazy doesn’t it?
Well, take into account this report from the Huffington Post when they where investigating Solar Warden:
“About an hour ago I spoke to a NASA rep who confirmed this was their
program and that it was terminated by the President. He also informed me that it was not a joint program with the DoD. The NASA rep informed me that you should be directed to the Johnson Space Center FOIA Manager.
I have ran your request through one of our space-related directorates and I’m waiting on one other division with the Command to respond back to me. I will contact you once I have a response from the other division. Did NASA refer you to us?” ~ Source
So many questions, so few answers!
Conclusion
I believe all these events tie together and it hearkens to some major calamity is on the way.  I actually have found so much evidence that I was unable to fit it into this article.
Rosin told us what is going to happen, McKinnon told us that space command was true and operating and now I’m telling you this IS NOT the end of the meteors.  Perhaps there will be a lull in sightings, but at some point we will wake up to a major strike, whether the source is natural or man-made.

No comments:

Post a Comment